Save time, eliminate errors and increase compliance in your allocation of BSPCE.
The allocation of stock options under French law (BSPCE) is a critical process for a fast-growing company. Yet the whole process of getting the allocation docs prepared and signed is messy error-prone and risky.
Using Canyon's building blocks, you can easily deploy a custom BSPCE generation process that suits the exact needs of your company. In a few clicks, you can generate all the required documentation and send it out for signature in a fast, accurate and compliant manner, replacing manual Word/Google Docs-based processes.
With Canyon, companies:
- Save time by eliminating time-consuming data input
- Reduce risk of errors by eliminating manual input of data in Word/Google Docs
- Ensure compliance by dispatching the right documents to the right beneficiaries
- Ensure business continuity by storing all signed BSPCE allocation docs in one place and making it easy to retrieve them
- Reduce risk by never missing a deadline again (like the end of a trial period)