Canyon lets you attach reminders to dates metadata linked to a contract or any other legal matter. This way you make sure never to miss any contractual deadlines, and centralize reminders in a single place instead of having them scattered around multiple calendars.
Using reminders and alerts, you can:
- Setup reminders for a certain date, selecting the lead time (e.g., "1 month before date")
- Visualise all upcoming deadlines and reminders
- Setup reminders for yourself for actions not directly tied to contract data (e.g., "contact back counterpart in 1 week")
- Choose which team members you want to remind
- Automatically define reminders for dates captured through forms (e.g., schedule reminder for a sales person of a contract expiration date after they have input the contract in your contracts library)
Missing a legal deadline is always an unpleasant experience. Make sure never to miss them anymore with Canyon.